Saturday, April 16, 2011

El Cholo

El Cholo is a landmark Mexican restaurant in LA. The 1st opened in 1927.  There are 5 in total but we went to the one in Santa Monica, the original is between Pico and Olympic in LA.  We went for the Cadillac Margarita and stayed for the authentic food :)  Anyone that knows
me knows that I am a SUCKER for a good margarita.  The Cadillac margarita is amazing and comes with a Grand Marnier float  that

you pour in yourself.  The drinks came with chips and salsa and I don't know if it was because I was hungry, or had a few sips of my margarita, but the salsa was awesome. Liz got the taste of history sampler and the  enchiladas and Chile Rellenos were amazing as well.  All in all one of my best Mexican Food experiences in LA.  This is highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment